Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April 13, 2010

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!! I finished my website. Tonight I'm going to go through and double check that all my links are good and then it's outta here! Feels good to be done with that one.

My little guy is sick right now with the flu and is clinging to me. It makes it really hard to get anything done. Oh well- he comes first.

I missed the synchronous chat last night. I had stayed up till 1:30 the night before learning second life and then couldn't download or log on to Palace correctly. I tried over and over. I tried again today because I don't like when I can't figure something out, but still no luck. :( Would've been hard/impossible with a sick baby anyway.

Anyway, I feel like I've got a handle on this finally!! Just a few projects to go! Have a great day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment