Monday, May 3, 2010

5/3/2010

Today we are on second life for our group synchronous discussion. So far I have to say that I am not that impressed with seoondlife. It is really hard to figure out and nothing is marked, or if it is, it's hard to read. Dr. Ingram said to meet at Kent State, but I ran into Lee and we had no idea what to do or where to go. I don't think it's something I'd use, but we'll see after the discussion.

So a strange tech thing happened today. I was on facebook today and soemone sent me an invitation to a group that had teh name of an old friend with her birthdate and the day she died. This is how I found out that she passed away on Saturday. Wow! Things have changed. Anyway, I found that to be an odd use of facebook (as well as a sad one).

No comments:

Post a Comment